Monday, 25 April 2016
Wednesday, 13 April 2016
Research on nearly 2,000 DataCore Customers and Software-Defined Storage Confirms Performance, High Availabilty and Lower Cost of Ownership are the Primary Business Drivers
- 47% of customers reported a 50% or more reduction in storage-related spending; over 80% of customers reported at least 25% savings.
- The majority of customers reported that they were able to defer or skip multiple refresh cycles, and over 60% saved by deferring storage hardware acquisitions by using DataCore to extend the life and enhance the productivity of current investments.
- 79% of customers reported improvements of at least 3x, and nearly half of the DataCore customers surveyed reported performance improvements between 5x-10x.
- 60% reduced storage-related downtime with DataCore by 90% or more; the majority of customers who had systems deployed for two years or more reported no storage-related downtime whatsoever.
- 72% of respondents reported a 50% or more decrease in time spent on managing routine storage tasks, with some noting a reduction as high as 90%.
- All respondents reported a positive ROI with DataCore in the first year; 50% reported a positive ROI in six months or less.